Savory Avocado Toast
If avocado toast isn't in your list of weekly recipes, give this one a shot and it will surely change your mind! This simple breakfast features minimal cooking with only a couple of key ingredients used as toppings.
Inredients: Ezekiel Bread (can use whatever bread you'd like), avocado, fresh tomatoes, microgreens, 2 eggs, Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel, Seasoning, Pepper
- First, boil some salted water over a medium hot flame
- Place the 2 eggs into boiling water for about 9-11 minutes
- Take out the egg and peel it, place to the side
- Toast your Ezekiel Bread
- Cut your avocado and spread 1/2 of the avocado on each slice of bread
- Top the avocado toast with the cut hard boiled egg, cut tomatoes, and the microgreens
- Sprinkle the Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, and some pepper and you are ready to eat!!