Fluffy Egg Muffins
Welcome back to Day 3 for our healthy breakfast inpiration!
Today we will take a little bit of a different approach to breakfast. These Fluffy Egg Muffins will brighten up your day as well as free up some extra time in the morning. Once made, refrigerate the "muffins" in individually wrapped paper towels. Take one (or two) out the next morning, and microwave them for about half a minute. Voila! A healthy quick breakfast, that is sure to satisfy you.
Ingredients: 3 eggs, avocado oil (can use Pam), your favorite veggies: spinach, peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc.., garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350* F
- Spray your muffin pan with avocado oil
- Dice your veggies into small cubes and mix together
- In a separate bowl, whisk the 3 eegs until smooth
- Pour eggs into veggie mixture and combine
- Pour the mixed ingredients into the muffin pan, filling each cup about half way full
- Dash some Salt, Pepper, and garlic powder on top
- Bake for about 15-20
- Let cool and Enjoy!!!!