Day 2: Berry Banana Parfait (GF) (Lactose-Free) (Organic):
These berry banana parfaits are the perfect healthy treat when looking for a simple lactose and gluten free option! 4 ingredients, one bowl, and just the perfect amount of sweetness. This specific breakfast was topped with easy homemade granola, which we excited to share with you as well!
Ingredients: Gluten Free Granola, Lactose Free Yogurt, Organic Berries, Organic Bananas
Recipe: NONE, just toss it in a bowl, mason jar, Tupperware, or even a disposable cup and head out!
Granola (Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic):
Ingredients: 2 cups of Bobs Red Mill thich cut oats (can use any Steel Cut Oats), 1 cup organic unsalted sunflower seeds, 1 tsp cinammon, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup avocado oil (can use olive oil), 1/4 honey, 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 250* F
- Mix dry ingredients into a bowl. Then, mix liquid ingredients together (avocado oil, honey, salt).
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingrdients and toss until all dry ingredients are coated.
- Line a cooke tray with parchment paper.
- Spead entire mixture on the cookie tray and place in the over for 1 hour.
- Once baked, keep the granola in the oven (off) until completely cool.
- Once cool, you may add any topping you'd like. Some suggestions are 1/4 cup dry cranberries, and 1/4 cup of raisins.
- EAT & ENJOY!!!!
** Remember to use portion control and use only 1/2 cup of granola (at most) in your parfait.