My LAP-BAND® Journey
Weight Loss Surgery in Los Angeles, California
When you choose LAP-BAND® surgery, you choose a system that is for the highly motivated. However, the highly motivated often have a support system in place and don't have to go it alone. With My LAP-BAND® Journey, not only are you supported by a group, you are also taking control of your own progress. Each LAP-BAND® Journey is a personalized journey tracked both on paper and online where you can:
- Receive a reading list catered to you, subscribe to a newsletter, and share your own story
- Track important information such as milestones you've accomplished, the seminar you attended, the appointment with your surgeon and the date of your surgery, and more. Using checklists and reminders, you are able to track each step you make
- Track your progress as you lose weight even before your surgery. Tracking this should be one of the important motivations to keep you going
- LAP-BAND® Personalized Patient ID Card to carry with you at all times. This can be useful when eating out, traveling, visiting the doctor, and may be important in an emergency situation so others know you have a surgical implant
While you keep track of your own progress, the support system in place for you includes personalized care. The following partnerships are there to help you on your personalized LAP-BAND® Journey:
For ten weeks, your support system includes Lindorar Health Educators. These are your coaches you can access any time day or night. Lindorar gives you:
- Two personalized one-on-one support calls with a health educator
- Unlimited email support for your questions
- A message board and chat hosted weekly
- A forum to "Ask the Experts"
- Videos and web-based seminars
- Daily support and instructional email
- Menus and recipes
- 20% savings on Lindorar TLC Nutritional products
A complimentary two week membership at Curves®, the largest fitness franchise in the world is yours with the LAP-BAND® Journey. This all female fitness center combines low resistance and cardio training, and you will be provided with a 30-minute workout plan. You will also receive discounts, advice from Curves® trainers, and guidance on nutrition.
FitDay® is an online journal you use to keep track of all those areas that will help you lose weight. This includes daily calorie counts, activity, well-being, health conditions, recipes, and more. You will be armed with graphical progress reports and analysis on how your journey is going.
With the support of all those involved in the LAP-BAND® Journey, as well as Dr. Liu, you should find that your decision to undergo the LAP-BAND® procedure is the right one. If you would like more information on the LAP-BAND® surgery or other bariatric procedures in the Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Irvine and Culver City, area, please contact the office of Dr. Carson Liu™ for an initial consultation.